HOW DO I RSVP?
WHO CAN COME? CAN I BRING MY KIDS/PARTNER?
- The Reunion at camp is for all current KenMont and KenWood campers, staff, alumni and their immediate families! Please make sure to RSVP for everyone who plans to come so that we can get an accurate headcount! Children of all ages are welcome; please note that we will not be providing childcare services this day.
CAN I BRING MY DOG/ PET?
- While we love our furry friends, this is a PET-FREE event!
CAN I PARK MY CAR AT CAMP?
- Yes! There will be parking attendants to greet and guide you upon arrival.
WILL MEALS BE PROVIDED?
- A lite bite breakfast, BBQ Lunch, and an epic Dinner will be served. As we get closer to the event, you'll be able to let us know of any dietary restrictions. Canteen snacks and s’mores will be available during the day. While you may bring your own snacks and water, please don't bring anything that contains nuts or any alcoholic beverages (reminder, we are a smoke-free environment).
WHAT WILL THE PROGRAM LOOK LIKE?
- It’s going to look like a slice of CAMP! The program schedule can be found here.
WHAT IS ACCESSIBILITY LIKE?
- Remember that camp is hilly and spread out with many structures that can be tough for some to navigate, but we're working extra hard to make the day as accessible as possible for those who have mobility challenges. There'll be a few golf carts with drivers available to assist, and we will create lots of spaces where people can simply sit and enjoy the day. If you have any specific concerns, don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
WHERE CAN I STAY NEARBY?
- While the bunks will be closed in the evening with everyone departing camp around 8pm, there are some great local accommodations and Air Bnbs.Here is a list of some of those options!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR AND BRING?
- We encourage people to “dress for camp,” i.e. athletic wear and sneakers as well as a swimsuit/towel if you decide to join in any of our lakefront activities. Showers and changing rooms will be available for use. Early September is a beautiful time of year at camp in Kent – highs in the upper 70s and evening temperatures in the low 60s, so bringing a sweatshirt/jeans is also advisable. Keep an eye on the forecast, and plan accordingly.
WHAT IF IT RAINS?
- It never rains at camp, only liquid sunshine sometimes! If needed, we'll switch to a rainy day schedule, and will keep everyone posted on what that looks like. Either way, this magnificent celebration is happening on September 7, 2024!
HOW DO I GET TO CAMP?
- Directions can be found here.
DO YOU HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS?